I'm only guilty of a few of these…
Top 10 ways to know you play too much World of Warcraft:
- 10. You try to book a vacation in Azeroth.
- 9. You've ever planned to "raid" another department.
- 8. You consider work assignments "quests" and expect items and XP for completing them.
- 7. You have ever challenged a co-worker to a duel.
- 6. You want your paycheck in gold, silver and copper.
- 5. Your character is killed by a higher ranking enemy so you take a week off to "extract vengeance".
- 4. You have ever called in sick because your character died and you are in "mourning".
- 3. You have ever tried "hearthing" to escape work.
- 2. You've ever mistaken your supervisor for a class trainer and demanded new skills.
- 1. You refuse to answer to anything other than your WoW character's name.